Contract Number GS-10F-0228P
Contact period: March 4,2019 - March 3, 2023
Professional Services Schedule
|Tonia Williams, Acting Director, Business Relations and Learning Solutions 773.484.6606
• GSA Contract & Pricing Information
• Labor Categories, Descriptions and Rates (PDF)
• Contract for Training at Your Location
• Terms and Conditions (PDF)
GSA Contract and Pricing Information
Authorized Schedule Price List
Click here for on-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The web-address GSA Advantage! is: GSAAdvantage.gov.
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules, click on the FSS Schedules button at www.fss.gsa.gov.
Graduate School USA is an approved contract holder to provide training and consulting services under Professional Services Schedule, SIN C874.
874-4 Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration, Learning Management, Internships
- Courses available off-the-shelf training and/or educational courses that are delivered via an Instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages, and computer applications) system.
- Professional services in support of planning, creating, and/or executing testing and test administration, learning management, internship, or development of new courses or subject matter delivered via an instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or Web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system.
- Customization services for planning, creating, and/or implementing specially designed courses.
874-1 Integrated Consulting Services:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, and expert witness services.
- Facilitation and related decision support services.
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting; and stakeholder briefings.
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203.